Sanders Waterfront Restaurant is located on d’Albora Marina at the very end of Cabarita Rd in the suburb of Cabarita. On our doorstep is the stunning Cabarita Park which you need to drive thru to get to us so as a tip drive thru the park and when you connect with the water you have arrived at Sanders.
The restaurant is centrally located 13 km from the Sydney CBD and 15km from Parramatta and as a result for your guests it is the ideal solution for a day on the water.
CLICK HERE TO SEE A GOOGLE MAP
Accessing Sanders is extremely easy whether you choose public or private transport:
- WATER TAXI
- Sanders is at the end of Cabarita Park and as a result there is parking for over 150 council paid parking right on our door step
- Sanders has no steps & as a result we welcome everyone to Sanders with our Wheelchair Friendly access ,direct from the car park to the table.
- The main public Jet Cat drops passengers off about 100m from our restaurant. It costs $6.40 for an adult fare from the Sydney CBD to Cabarita and takes about 28 minutes door to door.
- To view the current timetable simply click here http:www.sYdneYferries.info/timetables/parramatta-river.htm
Jet Cat (Sydney Ferry)
- Getting to Sanders is quite unique as we are one of the few Waterfront Restaurants in Sydney offering the ability to moor your boat at the Marina whilst you dine at Sanders.
- This is a complimentary service and it is suggested that you contact d’Albora Marina to book ahead to avoid any disappointment on the day/night.
D’Albora Marina – Phone 02 9743 6277
- If you do not own a boat you may opt for someone else’s as there are many Water Taxi operators servicing the harbour.
- It costs around $100 for a trip from the CBD to Cabarita and it is a great way to make a grand entrance or to beat the traffic on Parramatta Road.
http://www.h2otaxis.com.au Phone : 1300 H2O TAXI
http://www.watertaxi.net.au Phone : 1300 30 66 76
http://www.watertaxis.com.au Phone : 02 9555 8888
- The Public Bus route number 466 drops passengers off in Cabarita Park.
- It links to Mortlake, Enfield, Burwood and Concord and it runs on average every hour.
- Click below for the times.http://www.sydney.infi/commonpdfs/sydneybuses/tt/462 463 464 466H.pdf